Adult & Older Adult Services
Programs for Adults
Adult services range from brief therapy for individuals and couples to intensive supports for individuals with severe, persistent mental illness.
- Assessment & Brief Treatment
- Individual, Couples & Group Therapy
- Community Support Services
- Asserttive Community Treatment Pilot Project
- Psychopharmacological Consultation & Management
- Substance Abuse Services
- Batterer’s Intervention Program
Older Adult Services
The Older Adult Services program at Greater Nashua Mental Health Center provides a wide range of services to persons age sixty and over who are experiencing emotional, family, or marital difficulties to assist them in achieving optimal emotional well-being.