Child, Adolescent and Family Services
Good mental and physical health care is important at any age. Many of today’s children and teenagers are faced with a great deal of stress in their home or school environments and as a result may be struggling with anxiety, depression or other emotional distress. Still others may be experiencing serious mood or thought disorders and could greatly benefit from early intervention and treatment. Greater Nashua Mental Health is committed to helping children and their families by providing a comprehensive array of mental health services and special programs.
Clinic Based Services
- Individual, group and family therapy and case management
- Dialectical behavioral and trauma-focused therapy
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Evaluation and treatment of substance abuse
- Intensive home-based family treatment
- Home or clinic-based crisis stabilization
Contact our Intake Line at (603) 402-1574 for more information and to make an appointment.