How You Can Help
In these challenging times, our services are more critical than ever before.
Our state, along with the entire nation, is facing a crisis level opioid epidemic, and more people than ever are in need of our help. Our charitable fund assists many people, but we rely on the generosity of community members to keep our programs going.
If you or a loved one has experienced the challenge of mental illness and believe in the hope of recovery, we ask you to please consider making a tax-deductible donation that will assist us in our mission of providing mental health programs to all in need. We never turn anyone away due to the inability to pay for services. Whether uninsured or unable to pay for services, we welcome everyone who comes through our doors.
There are several ways that you can make a donation. If you wish to designate your donation to a specific program at Greater Nashua Mental Health Center, please let us know.
- Donate directly online. Using your credit card, you can make a one-time, monthly, or quarterly donation that will automatically be charged to your card.
Shop on Amazon Smile!
Do you shop on Amazon? Support us while you shop! If you choose us as your charity on Amazon Smile, Greater Nashua Mental Health Center gets a percentage of the sale as a donation. It’s that easy!
- Shop conveniently and safely at smile.amazon.com/ch/02-0222121 and Amazon donates to Greater Nashua Mental Health Center (designated as Community Council Of Nashua NH, Inc.).
- Write a check and mail directly to: Greater Nashua Mental Health Center, 100 West Pearl Street, Nashua, NH 03060 Attn: Development Office
- Planned Giving Options:
- Gift of Life Insurance – name GNHMC as a beneficiary of a policy or donate one that you no longer need
- Remember us in your will to leave a legacy of hope and healing for those who need our services.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our Development Office at: (603) 889-6147, Ext. 1588.